Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bargain Shopping






















I would be remiss in my duties if I dd not touch on the importance of bargain shopping during these rough financial times. Fo those of you who don't normally, take a look in stores such as J.C. Penney and Sears. They are having their end of the season sales and offer great bargains on, not only fall and winter wear, but items that can be worn year 'round. I myself was surprised when I visited both stores recently and they have some really cute things. I know many people probably don't think of sears for clothes, but they really do have many items which look like the designer versions. The three tops shown on the left, were puchased from sears for less than $20 an offer many styling options. I add a skinny black belt to the top with flowers. The dress and green and yellow print top were purchased from T.J. MAXX for $12 and $3 respectively. The wide leg jeans by Bisou Bisou were purchased from J.C. Penney for $8.97. Ross and Burlington coat factory are also favorites. I love the department stores and boutiques as well, but do not limit myself to one type of store. If I do that I'm missing out on a lot of great stuff in other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment