Monday, February 23, 2009

Favorite Oscar Dresses























































I didn't watch the Oscars last night, but after looking at pictures this morning, found some dresses worn by stars that I absolutely fell in love with. Of all the pictures shown here, I must say that Beyonce's dress is my favorite. It doesn't hurt that she has a geat body and knows what works for her when it comes to accentuating her wonderful curves. My second favorite is the dress worn by Miley Cyrus. Some critics have said that the dress is too much for her petite frame, but I love it. I added Amy Adams more for the necklace than the dress. Viola davis is stunning in gold lame which has a "Marilyn Monroe look". Taraji Henson is another standout; she looks great from head to toe. I love the style and color of the dress worn by Ben Kingsley's date. Marisa Tomei's dress is also great and would be wonderful as a wedding dress. The dress worn by Freida Pinto is another that the critics didn't like. I'm drawn to the color and the detail. Jessica Biel's dress is simple, but has a "classic" look. I love the full skirt and detail of Maria Menounos' dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment