Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gee, I didn't know!

I just happened to take a really good look at an email that I received from HSN (The Home Shopping Network). Boy have they changed! I am impressed by the roster of celebrity and other designers that they now have. Of course I just browsed the jewelry categories. I knew that Suzanne Somers and Susan Lucci both have jewelry as well as clothing featured. I also knew about jewelry designer R.J. Graziano and Tina Knowles (Beyonce's mother). Here's a list of the people I didn't know about.
  1. Paula Abdul (I knew she had a line of jewelry, but I didn't know it was on HSN)
  2. Tori Spelling (same here, I knew she had a line of jewelry, but didn't know where it was sold)
  3. Iman
  4. Lee Angel
  5. Arnold scaasi
  6. Lou Lou De La Falaise (I read that she was a muse to the late Yves St. Laurent)
  7. Janice Dickinson
  8. Justine Simmons
  9. Kathy Hilton
  10. Sequin
  11. Roberta Chiarella
  12. Sheila Fajl

I also discovered that Kenneth J. Lane has some really pretty pieces on QVC. Possibly, some of the more popular designers find that they sell more with lower priced lines. What ever the reason, both sites have beautiful jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment