Thursday, February 19, 2009

THE SPRING MAGAZINES ARE HERE!






Finally the spring issues are out! They are chock full of unique and unusual shoes, bags and prints. Such beautiful colors! I am so......ready for spring. I think what I am most excited about is that gladiator sandals are back again. I know that some people don't think they are so great, but I am a HUGE fan. I have to share with you a pair, by Paris Hilton, that I purchashed at T.J. MAXX last summer. I have checked most of the major department store websites such as Nordstrom etc. and they are carrying a similar shoe. It is very...comfortable and looks great on. See the picture.






Just before Christmas, I happened on another great buy. Last June Nine West came out with a "sandal boot" called "The Rockett. Initially they were $99, which is a good price, but I decided to wait a bit, because I had read some comments about similar shoes and people really were not embracing them at that time. I had pretty much forgotten about them and about a week before Christmas, I checked their site and they were down to $39.99. Of course I ordered a pair right away. I checked yesterday and they are still selling for that price. If you like them, they still have sizes left, with the exception of size 9 and up. They have them in gray, black and brown. Pictured at the left is the pair that I bought. I can't wait to wear them! This particular style of shoe is also back again for spring and summer with many variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment