Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Bargains


In the midst of my running errands today, I decided to pop into a few stores to see what was going on in the way of bargains. I ended up in Sears. I know that many people don't think of Sears as a place to find cute things, but let me reiterate again, check it out! It seems as if the entire store is on sale. Beautiful "floaty" tops, trench coats, cardigans, belted vests and more. The things that I just named are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to the "new stock, being on sale, all of the fall and winter items are an additional 40% off the sale price. There are plenty of sleeveless tops and dresses that will be perfect for spring and summer. I was in a bit of a hurry, so I grabbed a couple of items that I really needed. This great looking dress (I love the design!) can go from day to night and will look good with flats, sandals or heels. the trench is perfect for Spring and versatile enough to mix with many items in my wardrobe. The original retails price of the dress was $60, I snagged it for $8.99. The trench's original price was $88, with 40% off the sale price, it was $11.99. I will be heading back in a few days when I have more time to look at everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment