Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Grab the Bucket"




I think I've said this before but sometimes a handbag makes "points" with me just by having an interesting name, and I think 'Tree Bucket Bag' qualifies as interesting. Not sure how the name was inspired other than it certainly is bucket-shaped. Designed by Genevieve Jones those aren't silver studs all over the black leather exterior but instead glitzy little Swarovski crystals that give the whole thing a sort of upscale biker-chic vibe, or as Vivre says "a little punk, a little boho." Regardless, it's cute and edgy and has just the right dose of casual for someone like me. $875. (Luxist)

I love this bag by Genevieve Jones.....It's just big enough to carry your "essentials comfortably without weighing you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment