Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Resort's "Sparkle and Shine"

Chanel (love the vintage look)
Monique Pean (raw beauty!)

Tory Burch


Taher Chemirik Oscar de la Renta (Both cuffs are wonderful statement pieces!)



Oscar de la Renta








Missoni



Malene Birger






Malene Birger





Malene Birger (I normally don't care for white accessories, but this I like.)

Louis Vuitton (love it !) Lanvin



Lanvin (I love the mix of colors and materials)

Kara Ross
Janis by Janis Savitt (exquisite!)

J. Mendel (Love 'em!)
J. Mendel
J. Mendel
J. Mendel


Iradj Moini (love 'em!)
Herve Van Der Straeten (I love the sculptural design)
Herve Van Der Straeten
Herve Van Der Straeten rock crystal (hot rocks!)


Herve Van Der Straeten


Herve Van Der Straeten


Herve Van Der Straeten (nice)

Gucci




Givenchy Eddie Borgo for Jen Kao Eddie Borgo for Jen Kao



Donna Karan (this one of the ultimates in statement pieces.....beautiful!)





Christian Dior


Dama

Dama (exquisite design!)


Chanel (another statement piece) Chanel



Chanel (I love the vintage look)



Chanel (yet another statement beauty)



Chanel (I just love these and would love to have them. they conjure up visions of Peggy Guggenheim lounging on the French Riviera)


Celestina ring (beautiful!)


Alexis Bittar (this one is breathtaking!)



Abraxas Rex


Of course this is my absolute favorite collection.....Chanel, is beyond compare. I'm loving the fact that so many designers are creating these big, beautiful, eye-catching statement pieces. Oh, the beauty of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment