Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Art Excerpt"

















1. Richard Prince 2. Ed Ruscha 3. Dzine 4. Tom Sachs 5. Shepard Fairey 6. Rosson-Crow 7. Raymond Pettibon 8. Kenny Scharf 9. Lari Pittman

These pieces are a part of a Contemporary Art Exhibit derived from the partnership between Nike and Lance Armstrong (Nylon magazine)

Though not widely known, I am an avid art lover, whatever the form. Personally, I do well to draw stick people, but collage....now that's "my baby." Collage imparts a different kind of art, due to the many options and variations.....it's totally up to the individual how they would like to "meld their visions," and there is no right or wrong. One of my goals for the coming months is to "dabble" in a few collage creations.....It is my feeling that it is so important for us to tap into our creative sides as much as possible...I find it to be very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment