Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beautiful Bibs from J.C. Penney




I was out doing a little Chrisstmas shopping earlier in the week and stopped in J.C. Penneys to see what their "big sale" was all about. I passed the jewelry and my eyes were drawn to these two lovelies. Each retails for $30 (they look far more expensive than that), but I bought them for $18 each. If you haven't been, you should definitely go......they have so....much cute stuff. Their ABS by Allen Schwartz line is wonderful....lots of great jeans, tops and jackets. I also stopped in T.J. Maxx, and as though of you who shop there know, they carry tons of designer items. Their jewelry cases were overflowing with jewelry, scarves, watches and more. I saw two really, really nice Juicy Couture wallets along with beautiful bags from B. Makowsky and more. T.J. Maxx is also one of my favorite place to buy perfume.....I found a bottle of Calvin Klein's Contradiction for $19.99 and it is the eau de Parfum....so check them out if you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment