Monday, November 30, 2009

"Fancy Hands"

Emporio Armani


Mali Parmi


Tosca Blu

Mango


Claudo Orciani


Pennyblack


(Elle Italy)

I love to wear gloves this time of the year.........they're one of my favorite accessories. Of course it has much to do with the fact that there are so.....many attractive options these days. It can't just be any pair, they have to be "jazzy." I prefer the opera length leather gloves to those that just cover the hand. Great gloves can be a perfect accessory for your favorite coat or jacket. Of all my gloves, I have three pair that I favor over the others.....one pair is metallic silver, another is fuchsia with orange polka dots and a green pair accented with buttons. While I have the traditional black and brown, I like to mix it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment