Thursday, January 28, 2010

London Street Chic: Men's Edition



1. David Fryer, artist

"I got my hat in Edinburgh, the scarf is from a friend and the jacket is from Switzerland."

2. Ewan Spencer, photographer

"I'm wearing jeans by Levi's 505 xx and boots by Yuketen. I like a shop called Oi Polloi in Manchester."

3. Chris Stoker, account manager at Folk

"I'm wearing Dries Van Noten trousers with a Margiela jumper and a jacket by Folk. My shoes are Vans and the gilet is by Haversack."

4. Lasse Dearman, photographer

"My bag is from Beyond Retro, the hoodie and jumper are from American Apparel and my shoes are from Fred Perry. The jeans are vintage. I would describe my style as being new indie - I like to shop in vintage stores and American Apparel."

5. Yas Kotake, photographer

"I'm wearing a Paul Smith coat with Paul & Joe jeans and Margiela shoes. I got my hat from a friend."

6. Jack Youern, stills producer

"My jacket is from APC, my jeans are Levi's and then I'm also wearing Dr. Martens. My style is smart-ish."

(Vogue U.K.)

No comments:

Post a Comment