Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Peek Inside My Jewelry Box

Much like the closet, the ole jewelry box requires a good "going through." While I make jewelry, I don't wear my pieces exclusively.......I love such a large variety of things that it I couldn't "box" myself in that way. I've now weeded out those that must go.....featured are some the keepers.



1. This ring was a gift that I treasure.

2. The Betsey Johnson fish ring and the large flower ring are two of my absolute favorites.......the bigger the better!

3. This watch ring/pendant is by Fossil.......I rarely wear it as a pendant; it works better for me as a ring.

4. & 5. This is a Lucky Brand ring that is exquisitely detailed; another favorite

6. I'm not much of a watch wearer anymore, but when I do need one, I choose from this group. From left to right: Michael Kors, Skagen, Via Spiga, Croton & DKNY. I know I have a couple of gold ones somewhere......I need to look for them.

7. vintage from one of my favorite thrift stores.

8. The Joan Rivers watch pendant, Lucite bracelet and earrings, were all purchased from a thrift store.......I'm so proud of the lucite set, as it's new and still had the tags attached. I think I paid $9.99 for both. The black Allen Schwartz earrings were purchased from Name Brand Clothing.

9. Carol Lee torsade-I also bought this at Name Brand clothing about three years ago......I love it!

10. The necklace with the various pendants is one that I put together. The circle pendants were a bit too small for my tastes, so I added them to the pink CZ pendant, heart pendant (2008 X-mas present) and the small "dog tag-look" pendant.....it's another of my favorite things to wear.

11. The coin bib necklace has a vintage look, but it was another great find at Name Brand.

12. The Nicole Miller multistrand necklace is a recent purchase from Name Brand.........when I set eyes on it I knew I had to have it!

13. another great bib.......Actually it's not a set, while I bought both at Name Brand at different times.

14. All items were purchased at Name Brand.........I need to find the right chain for the gemstone heart pendant.

15. Vintage items from the thrift store

16. More vintage items from the thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment