Sunday, March 28, 2010

"That Denim Jacket for Spring"

Now that I've scored the denim vest, I'm on the lookout for an updated denim jacket. I have what I call the "traditional" denim jacket and and the Pepe "patchwork" jacket that I featured a week or so ago, but I want something with a bit more "jazzy." I feel it a necessary wardrobe item, as there are those days or evenings when a leather jacket, sweater or coat is too warm and a lightweight denim jacket is the best choice. Featured, are some styles that allow for much versatility; I look for those that can be dressed up or down.



1. Rubbish 2. William Rast 3. Doki Geki 4. Just Cavalli (nordstrom.com) 5. & 6. Vintage Havana (nationaljeancompany.com) 7 & 8. Topshop 9. Diesel (store.diesel.com) 10. AE (ae.com) 11. McQ by Alexander McQueen 12. Derek Lam 13. Alice & Olivia (shopbop.com) 14. Anlo (revolveclothing.com) 15. Rachel Roy (rachelroy.com) 16. Alice by Temperley 17. & 18. Jeanology (newport-news.com) 19. - 21. Forever 21 (forever21.com) 22. & 23. Wet Seal 24. Bigfork (shop.ever.us.com) 25. Current/Elliott 26. Meadham Kirchoff 27. Dagmar 28. IRO (farfetch.com) 30. Miss Sixty (misssixty.com) 31. Elle (kohls.com) 32. New York and Company (it wasn't so much that this on falls into the "jazzy" category, I like the fitted waist) (nyandcompany.com) 33. Dsquared2 33. Galliano (really love this one!) (zappos.com) 34. Religion 35. Fairground 36. Asos 37. Horace Denim 38. FC72 39. Pepe 40. Current/Elliott (saks.com) 41. Gap (gap.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment