Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just Some Cute Stuff

Closed-I see a great deal of "styling potential" here.....for day, a tank and flat sandals such as Ash's offering. For a night out, a sexy top, Elizabeth and James platform bootie or Pelle Moda's sandal.
Ever


Surface to Air tunic


Henrik Vibskov

Henrik Vibskov

HTC



Surface to Air tunic-love......the print!


Beatrix Ong


Undercover-this would also look fabulous with the Pelle Moda sandal. (this and all prior, farfetch.com)


Manolo Blahnik-this is one actually gives me a tingle..... it's so beautiful! Certainly one of Manolo's best! (neimanmarcus.com)


Chloe-nice and compact.

Proenza Schouler


Proenza Schouler-ultra sleek!


Oscar de la Renta


Elizabeth & James

Elizabeth & James-this is one killer shoe.... The sisters have certainly hit the mark! (this and those prior, saks.com)

Tashkent-another luscious beauty!


Ash-nicely "decorated."


Jill Stuart-this is another "bit of magic".......love the details.

Joe's Jeans


Jean-Michel Cazabat


Giuseppe Zanotti for Thakoon-um, um good!


Joe's Jeans-this is a great little year round bootie....great in summer with denim shorts, a tank and "big ole" sunglasses!


Joes's Jeans


Soft Joie


Alexander Wang-the man can do no wrong!


Torn by Ronny Kobo-I'm still on the lookout in my area for these, but haven't had any luck as of yet. I'm sure they have some version of them at the Saks here, but I don't really want to invest a great deal of money in them. I'm trying to resist buying them online, as I would like to try them on to make sure the fit is just what I want. I'll be heading to Dallas in a few weeks, so if I haven't found them by that time, I'm sure that I will there.


Torn by Ronny Kobo


BCBG Max Azria


BCBG Max Azria


Gemma


Gemma


Madison Harding-isn't this a hot little number.....I love it!

Patterson J. Kincaid


Rachel Pally-they look cool and comfy.


Helmut Lang-I like them with the platform sandals, just to "jazz" things up a bit.


Elizabeth & James


Elizabeth & James


Dolce Vita


Dolce Vita-love 'em!


Dolce Vita


Pelle Moda


Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent



The cute stuff is just never ending; thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment