Monday, July 26, 2010

"Breathtaking Jewels"

While all are beautiful,I'm totally blown away by Vera Wang's stunning jeweled creations....the mix of stones in the first two pieces is classic! I'm also lovin the pearl and chain combo...I would wear it with everything from jeans to my "best dress." I can't think of any look that wouldn't be made a little more fabulous with the addition of this "threesome." I'm going to print off this page and put it on my bulletin board for inspiration and general viewing!



Vera Wang






Vera Wang



Vera Wang & Oscar de la Renta





Vera Wang (more fabulousness!)





Oscar de la Renta and Yves Saint Laurent





Yves Saint Laurent (from here up saks.com)







Majorica



Majorica



Oscar de la Renta



Oscar de la Renta





Juicy Couture (so cute and "vintagey")



Kate Spade



Jose & Maria Barrera





Juicy Couture


Janis by Janis Savitt





Jose & Maria Barrera (from here up: neimanmarcus.com

1 comment:

  1. absolutely GORGEOUS!!if i can get my hands on them *or better yet, create something as good!* thanks so much for the inspirational pictures :)

    ReplyDelete