Friday, July 23, 2010

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon

I'm in love with this fragrance! A friend of mine, who is an AVON Representative, gave me a sample to try and I was hooked....it's a beautiful floral that stirs the senses. I love the bottle too...after the fragrance is gone, I'll keep it for decoration!

My love of this fragrance, as well as AVON's lipsticks and glosses, led me to a take on the role of AVON Representative. I wear some of the products and believe and them, which is why I chose to join their organization. I'm so excited to be associated with a company that not only has a rich history, but remains competitive in the "beauty marketplace."

If you're interested in just taking a peek at just how far AVON has advanced over the last few years, take a look at my website: http://www.youravonrepresentative.com/sbeulah. I'm sure that you'll be pleasantly surprised by the vast selection of great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment