Monday, July 19, 2010

"Who's That Girl!?"

That question was finally answered when I received my copy of Vogue on Saturday. This incredibly chic person has to be one of the most photographed people in the history of "Street Style." I've actually featured her on my blog a time or two, but had now idea who she was. I now know that she is Julia Sarr-Jamois, Wonderland magazine's Fashion Editor. Julia possesses an effortless style that is second to none.... from her signature "afro" to her slender build, she takes a simple pair of jeans, adds sneakers and a chic jacket and creates a look unlike any other. She's featured in the "Index" section of Vogue, along with some of her favorite things...of course she has impeccable taste! I'm glad to Finally put a name to that beautiful face!








(Picture one: carolinesmode.com; pictures 4-5: All The Pretty Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment