Monday, July 5, 2010

"With a Little Flourish"

This particular grouping is featured in Elle's July issue. The article makes reference to Fleetwood Mac's Stevie Nicks and her sort of gothic, gyspsy style. While that trend is usually not my thing, I actually like all of the related items. The Vanessa Bruno dress would look great with the Ralph Lauren boots topped off with a black, cropped leather jacket. The "dip-dyed" look of the Iosselliani necklace makes it appear as a fabulous work of art. While I love the Etro bag, if I had to choose between that and Dolce & Gabbana's "charm" bag, I'd have to choose the latter. Not only is it unique, but it's just downright interesting. I would love to see it up close and inspect each and every charm! I'm going to take it on as a diy project.....I'll try and find a large hobo and add some of the vintage charms and bits that I have lying around the house. Whenever I put it together, I'll make sure that I take a picture and include it in a post.

Iosselliani
Vanessa Bruno
Dolce & Gabbana
Ralph Lauren

Etro


(elle.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment