Monday, September 27, 2010

Jewelry Extraordinaire

Each season I anxiously await the arrival of new and exciting fare as the models take to the runways. While I'm an irrepressible clotheshorse, I find that my eyes are immediately drawn to the neck, hands, arms and feet of said models, in search of fabulous accessories. While many of the RTW collections were a bit sparse in the jewelry department (it is about the clothes after all), I "unearthed" some pieces that have temporarily satisfied my "accessory craving." Featured are just a few of the latest pieces from some of my favorite designers. Enjoy the view!




Lanvin



Holly Fulton



Lucy Hutchings



Lara Bohinc



Lara Bohinc



Atelier Swarovski by Holly Fulton



Marni



Mawi



Lara Bohinc



Holly Fulton



Mawi



Fiona Paxton



Atelier Swarovski by Christopher Kane



Etro



Lanvin



Stella McCartney



Dominic Jones



Sergio Rossi



(Elle U.K.)

No comments:

Post a Comment