Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fab Find!



I'm a regular Ross Stores shopper, and was so.....excited when I happened upon this Harajuku Lovers bracelet in their jewelry case! There are about four stores in my area, but there is one in particular that carries very nice department store jewelry. The original tags were attached and reflected the retail price at $125...I paid $49.99 plus tax. Apparently this particular style is rare, as I scoured the Internet for another of it's kind. The only one that I found, is on Ebay for $70. The picture doesn't do it justice, the real thing is gorgeous! I also found the matching necklace on Ebay, which is selling for $110..it's really spectacular!

Ross carries a wide selection of watches and jewelry, from Lucky Brand jewelry to D&G watches. They also carry Harajuku Lovers, Betsy Johnson, and Juicy Couture bags along with Nine West, Steve Madden and other department store shoes. If you're looking for unique pieces at a great price for Christmas, you should stop in and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment