Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gotta Get One For Spring!



There's just something so appealing about this quiet, unassuming, unpretentious, canvas bag. While it's made for carrying tools, it appears very "fashionable." I remember seeing a couple of stylish numbers last summer, which were priced about $400...that's probably why I didn't think anymore about one until now. What I didn't remember, is that one pictured above, also circulated around the fashion community and is a little more budget-friendly. After all, it's not something that I would carry everyday, so I wouldn't want to invest a great deal. This one ranges between $48 & $58 depending on the size. The shoulder strap is an additional $24.75. The March issue of People Style Watch features a bag offered by Nordstrom for $69, but for me, this is my choice...I love it's "classic" look. To that end, knowing that it's actually not a handbag, makes it all the more appealing!

(mytoolstore.com/klein)

No comments:

Post a Comment