Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Seen On The Scene II: New York Fashion Week

O.k., so I added street style pictures earlier, but when I saw these, I just HAD to include them! I absolutely must start by saying that Anna Dello Russo's gold fringe jacket (#5) tops my list as one of the best! That Anna, she's always a vision...sometimes a little over-the-top for most, but I love it! Oh, and those who wore fabulous shades of red! Though I love them all (including the red hat!), Picture six is my favorite "red look." I would love to get a look at the top which drapes from beneath her jacket. Also included in this group, is Bergdorf Goodman's Linda Fargo (#7), Stylist June Ambrose (#13), Shayla Monroque (#1), bloggers Tamu McPherson (#10-All The Pretty Birds) and Leandra Medine ( #18-The Man Repeller) along with actress Jessica Szohr (#14) and Dr. Lisa Airan (#24). I must back up to the cape in picture two....I love the design, and the addition of the belt really makes the look pop! Enjoy a look at some stylishly chic women!




























(Pictures:Harper's Bazaar)

No comments:

Post a Comment