Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's Your Platform?

My platform? Every shoe on this page and then some! I'm really loving the idea of platforms right now. That being the case, I actually haven't yet purchased a pair. With over 20" of snow on the ground, I'm not inspired to do a whole lot of spring shopping. I'm one of those people who hates to buy certain things and just have them languish in the closet....when I buy it, I want to wear it! My hope is, that in the next few weeks, I can throw the ole snow boots to the back of the closet and focus on spring things!






















1. Miu Miu 2. Fendi 3. Alexandre Birman 4. Miu Miu 5. Gucci 6. Charlotte Olympia 7. Christian Louboutin 8. Miu Miu 9. Dolce & Gabbana 10. Casadei 11. Prada 12. Christian Louboutin 13. Casadei 14. Sergio Rossi 15. Prada 16. Casadei 17. Christian Louboutin 18. Prada 19. Miu Miu 20. Charlotte Olympia

(neimanmarcus.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment