Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Following The Rain Boot Craze!

I actually don't own a pair, but am currently searching. While I like my shoes and boots a little funky, I'm looking for a more "toned down," classic, rain boot much like Chooka's plaid in picture four and Hunter's green in picture three. Of the two, I think the Hunter is my pick. I love the color and the buckle detail is a nice touch. I can hardly wait to get a pair to go with my new trench! I ordered the Allen B. trench ($29.70 marked down from $99) featured below, from J.C. Penney a couple of days ago. I had been shopping for a stylish but cute trench and this one certainly fit the bill....the puff sleeves won me over! Rain is in the forecast for my area next week, so I'll get to break out the new rain boots and trench!



BOGS’ Neopreen boot with paisley upper; SLOGGERS’ psychedelic floral-print style; AIGLE’s tall boot with woodland print; DANSKO’s multicolor frog-print ankle look.


SPERRY TOP-SIDER’s striped nautical boot; LE CHAMEAU’s low-cut electric purple style; UGG’s cap-toe boot with logo print; CHOOKA’s black boot with rainbow plaid shaft.


HUNTER’s tall apple-green style; MOOV BOOT’s fur-lined leaf-print version; BETSEY JOHNSON’s floral-print look with laces; STEVE MADDEN’s tall back-zip boot with buckles.


KAMIK’s paisley boot and DAV’s leopard print version show how to keep dry while looking pretty.


Allen B.

(Rain boots: WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment