Thursday, March 31, 2011

Obsessed!


God I love these! It has more to do with this particular style of jacket...the tailcoat. There were a variety of looks offered during the fall/winter 2010 season by the high-end designers, but while I love it, I've been looking for something a bit more "price friendly." H&M offered a version that I really loved....it was black and priced under $100....the problem is, there is no H&M in my area...so very unfortunate!

Of the three featured, I favor the All Saints (#1-$790), and Balmain (#2-$3,165). I do have a birthday coming up, so I suppose I could start "pandering" to the significant other along with family and friends to contribute to a worthy cause.






1. All saints (allsaints.com) 2. Balmain (mytheresa.com) 3. Thread Social (netaporter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment