Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Feeling A Little Nautical

Yes one and all, I'm in a bit of a nautical mood. At the moment, I'm really, really loving navy blue. So much so, that I'm also leaning more toward "dark rinse" jeans lately. While I always keep a few navy "staples" in my closet, I like to mix in some low-key pieces for spring and summer.

I recently picked up the anorak jacket in picture ten, and the top below it from Sears (you know I'm all about mixing the high with the low!). They look so good worn together. I was drawn to the jacket's feminine look and details, such as the three-quarter length sleeves. Its lightweight, unlined and wears so comfortably. Next on my list is the Sperry sandal in picture six. I envision them with denim shorts, a navy or red striped top and silver jewelry.

Featured are more nautical favorites.
























1. & 2. Lauren by Ralph Lauren 3. Lauren Jeans Co. 4. Impo 5. Jessica Simpson 6. Sperry 7. Impo 8. Blowfish 9. DKNY, (macys.com) 10. - 12. Apostrophe (sears.com) 13. Lucky Brand 14. Tory Burch 15. Keds 16. Kate Spade 17. Hunter 18. Milly (bloomingdales.com) 19. - 21. MARC by Marc Jacobs 22. Milly (neimanmarcus.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment