Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Street Style: London


Jenny, Store Manager, London

The sun has come out today and it feels like summer is here! I'm going to be wearing my winter white all through summer as well. Today, I've got my Asos sandals on with a vintage dress and bangles.


Karen, Photographer, London

This spring I am pairing lots of flowery prints with my staple black. My shoes and cropped top are Topshop and everything else is vintage, bought from Camden.


Michelle, Photographer, London

Now that it is getting warmer, I am enjoying wearing brighter colours! Today I'm in a Topshop skirt, Zara top, All Saints jacket and Lanvin shoes.


Tilly, Student, London

Today I have on Topshop shoes, an Alexander Wag bag, Ray Ban sunglasses, a vintage jacket and shorts. I would describe my style as comfortable with very uncomfortable shoes - this spring is all about short shorts and oversized tops. I love Kate Moss' style.


Georgia, Blogger, London

My fashion crush is Patti Smith and I love wearing vintage! My jeans and top are vintage today, my shoes are Topshop and my jewellery is from Europe.


Sarah, works at Asos, London

I like to mix seasons and moods. So today I am mixing tough with girly. My skirt is from Topshop Unique, my bag is Topshop and my shoes and jacket are both Asos. My skirt is stolen from one of my girlfriends.


Frankie, Assistant, London

I love bohemian style and mix black with lots of earthy tones. My outfit today is a Twenty8Twelve jacket, vintage hat, H&M top, Topshop skirt and Banana Republic scarf.


Anne, Student, London

Today, I'm wearing an H&M top and Zara pants and belt with a vintage handbag and Asos shoes. I like to wear strong pieces that look a little girly. I am going to be wearing a lot of accessories in my hair this summer!


Lucy, London

I always have a bohemian element to my look although I also like to maintain a tough edge, even if I go a bit girly. Now that the sun has come out, I always wear a hat! Today, the one I'm wearing is from Bailey, my bag is vintage Chloe, my shoes are Acne and my top, pants and jacket are from Topshop.


Indigo, Writer, London

I'm wearing a Lover dress, ManiaMania jewellery and Marc By Marc bag. I love dresses, I wear them every day, they are easy, and fun.

Photographer: Candice Lake

(glamourmagazine.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment