Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recent Buys

One of my favorite things about shopping this time of the year, is the fact that the stores are jam packed with all this "extra" stuff that we only see during the holiday season. The downside to that is, if you're like me, you find all these things that you like for YOURSELF, and have to keep in mind that you are shopping for someone else! Darn it!

This V. Fraas poncho was love at first sight! The mix of colors allows for endless styling possibilities; I also love the fact that it's nice and long.
I added one of my favorite pendants; It's Juicy Couture, from their Spring 2011 collection. I picked it up at T.J. Maxx.

Another little something that I had to have.....I bought it on I-ELLA

Another T.J. Maxx purchase; London Fog
I found this I.N.C. (International Concepts) jacket at a local store that carries department store brands. I haven't worn it yet....I'm looking for a long, crisp, white shirt to wear underneath.


I picked up this Nicole Miller clutch at the same store.


Again T.J. Maxx; The one on the left is rose gold over sterling silver. The "evil eye," is 18K gold over sterling silver. I layer the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment