Monday, January 23, 2012

Kendra Spears by Giampaolo Sgura for Vogue Paris February 2012

I LOVE this editorial, so much fabulous jewelry! My "jewelry mood" is ever changing, as I'm inspired by a variety of looks. Lately I've been in "minimal mode," wearing my daintier pieces which feel right to me at the moment. A month from now? It could be all about those statement pieces!



PrĂ©nom Carmen – Kendra Spears turns up the heat for the February issue of Vogue Paris, photographed by Giampaolo Sgura. Inspired by the play “Carmen”, fashion editor Geraldine Saglio pieces together a wardrobe of sparkling jewelry paired up with lacy pieces from the likes of Yves Saint Laurent, Dior, Emilio Pucci and Dolce & Gabbana. Mussed locks by hair stylist James Pecis and bronzed skin by makeup artist Christelle Cocquet add a distressed touch to the glam images.





(fashiongonerogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment