Saturday, March 10, 2012

Architectural Renderings: Christina Elleni



I was born in 1987 in a small room, in a small house, in a small town named Randwick.There were two parents, three older sisters, and one very special twin sister.Stef and I belonged, luckily, to a LARGE family who were loud, artistic, busy and loved us very much.I grew and grew and in 2006 studied Fashion Design at East Sydney Tech before embarking on a year of hard work and world exploration.But alas, I kept hearing the far off cries of creative study calling me home. I humbly returned to CoFA in 2008 to be educated in the Fine Art of Jewellery. I have been exhibiting in Sydney, working on developing my style and just trying to have some fun!I am now about to embark on a new, American, adventure where I will be based in San Francisco Bay Area. 


 (jonesmagazine.com)


 Such intricate designs....I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment