Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love That Denim!

Let's face it, denim is ALWAYS hot! No matter the shape, form or "fashion," there are those pieces that go beyond the usual denim jeans. I've put together a few things that caught my eye...check out the Alexander McQueen, it's actually a jumpsuit! It's definitely one of my favorites, along with Alice & Olivia's striped jeans (which are sold out on Net-A-Porter; couldn't you just see yourself wearing them ALL summer long?!).

I also love the Maison Martin Margiela "overlay" jeans, although I would choose a different pair of shoes....platform sandals preferably. I'm still into the wide-leg and Palazzo jeans at this point...they're so fresh, and flattering...a nice departure from skinnies sometimes. That John Fluevog ankle boot also caught my eye, along with Acne's denim slide, I love the funky look of both!

Hope you enjoy the view!


Alice & Olivia

Maison Martin Margiela

Dolce & Gabbana

Maison Martin Margiela

Notify
McQ Alexander McQueen

Back view

MIH

J. Brand

Tory Burch

Christopher Kane

Acne
J. Brand (this and all prior, netaporter.com)
AG Adriano Goldschmied

Lover

Dallin Chase

Acne
Elizabeth & James

Karen Zambus Vintage Couture (this and all prior, shopbop.com)
John Fluevog (love those paint spatters...I bet it's super comfortable!)

Daniblack (this and above, amazon.com)

Dsquared2

Sergio Rossi
Sergio Rossi (this and those prior, farfetch.com)
Sergio Zelcer; endless.com

Ivanka Trump; macys.com & zappos.com

Betsey Johnson; modcloth.com

Asos; asos.com
Sang A; farfetch.com

Miss Sixty

Miss Sixty (this and prior, misssixty.com)

Fossil; zappos.com
Matt & Nat; 6pm.com

Diesel

Diesel (diesel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment