Friday, May 4, 2012

Iris Apfel to Launch Handbag Line

The 90-year-old fashion icon teams up with HSN again.
Famed fashion icon Iris Apfel will be partnering up with HSN again, launching her own handbag collection. The 90-year-old fashion fixture has teamed up in the past with the American home shopping network. From her HSN accessories line and collaborations with Alexis Bittar and Yoox.com to a MAC makeup line, Apfel has been involved in many stylish ventures.

Extinctions, will be available in October and will include 12 pieces in five colours. The line will reference her own collection of handbags in luxe exotic materials. “I’m a colour person. I’ve never been known to play it safe,” she told WWD. “Plus I like big bags. My eyeglasses are so big they don’t fit into smaller bags.”

(harpersbazaar.com)

She's at it again....God I love this woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment