Monday, May 21, 2012

Victoria Beckham Opening a Store

Victoria Beckham will soon open a store in London completely dedicated to her brand.


Victoria Beckham is coming to a store near you! In a new interview with CNN's Talk Asia, the singer-turned-designer has revealed plans to expand her empire.

"What I do, really, is not just focused on the U.S. or England, there are lots of territories that are really big for me, and Asia's very exciting," she says. "And I'm just scratching the surface at the moment... working very closely with Joyce and Lane Crawford, my retail partners here that have supported me right from the start."

Victoria add, "People say, Am I going to have my own store? I would love to. That's what I'm working on at the moment. That will probably be in London. But in the not-too-distant future, you know, maybe it will be Hong Kong. Who knows? [I'm] also working on e-commerce at the moment, as well. I just want to take baby steps, build this business at a steady pace. I don't want to rush. I don't want to run before I can walk."

(Vogue.it)

No comments:

Post a Comment