Monday, July 23, 2012

Palazzo Pants? Check.......Side-Slit Maxi Skirt? Check

For the better part of the summer, I've been searching for just the right pair of palazzo pants and sheer skirt with side slits. Many of the skirts that I found were cute, but the "wisp" of underslip proved to be a bit scant, as I could see a wardrobe malfunction in the making.

As far as the palazzo pants, most that I found were solid black, which is usually not a problem, but I wanted a light-weight print. I ended up finding both at my local J.C. Penney.

I don't know if you can tell, but the skirt has a slit on both sides, and the palazzo pants have a white, sort of geometric print, and no lining. I'm so very pleased with both, as they will easily transcend the seasons.

Worthington, $25

Worthington, $14 (online); $8 (in-store)
(jcpenney.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment