Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Clearance, Clearance, Clearance!

I can hardly wait for this time of the year, when the stores drastically slash the prices on spring and summer items. I go from one to the other scouring the racks for "hidden jewels." I've featured some of my recent purchases.

I found this Ports 1961 top at one of my local haunts for $6.99!
What an adrenaline rush....it's retail price was $395. Imagine
my surprise when I found it on Ebay (that's where the
pictures were taken from) selling for $179.



At $5, the open-weave top will prove to be a heck of a
buy, as it can be worn most of the year with various
pieces. The sandals were $17.....I love the contrasting
colors....the heels are pewter-ish in color. Both are from
J.C. Penneys.


I found these Adrienne Vittadini wedges
at Marshalls for $10. Very nice leather,
and comfortable.
Another Marshalls find. Kenneth Cole
Reaction, for $7....I love the snakeskin
wedge. Also very confortable.


This is such a pretty,  and feminine dress. Another
J.C. Penneys' buy....it was on clearance for $17.
This Ralph Lauren, linen shirtdress was another steal! Also
found at a locally owned favorite, for $4.99....it's retail
price was $199! The gold buttons really add to it's chic
look....I can hardly wait to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment