Monday, August 20, 2012

She Didn't Make THE LIST?!!

What list? Why Vanity Fair's International Best Dressed List of course! After all she's well known as an international jet-setter, among other things. I've been enamored of Aureta Thomollari since the first day that I perused her chic, style-laden blog. I was really surprised to see the names of some who had been included, and surprised that some others were not.

I can imagine that it's quite a task for those at Vanity Fair to compile it's annual list, as there are many well-heeled women who certainly should be counted among the "stylish elite." With limitless access to high-end designer fashions, as well as chic vintage pieces (which she knows how to "work"), I was sure that she would find her way onto the list, but alas, no.

Though she didn't make THAT list, she's been featured in many a magazine and publication. I've featured a few of my favorite looks.


Photo: Capitol File magazine

Photo: Chaos magazine

Photo: Washington Life magazine
Photo: coolspotters.com

Photo: coolspotters.com
Photo: Killahbeez.com

Photo: rosefashionnews.com

Photo: coolspotters.com
Photo: whowhatwear.com

Photo: coolspotters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment