Monday, October 1, 2012

Great Things are Happening at Jacque Penné!

J.C. Penney that is! According to recent retail reports, J. C. Penney has taken on a new CEO who's aim is to revamp existing stores with the hope of attracting more shoppers. The bigger stores have been remodeled to showcase brands such as Betseyville (accessories), Liz Claiborne, I Buffalo Jeans, Arizona, and their new JCP brand in designated areas.

If you haven't gone into a store lately, the layout is similar to that of Macys or Dillards. They're also debuting new brands, such as the aforementioned I Buffalo Jeans, Cosmopolitan (yes, the magazine) accessories and intimates, and Monet accessories, which includes shoes. Upon my first viewing of Cosmopolitan's shoes and boots, I was instantly smitten!

As you'll see below, I bought Cosmopolitan's "Olive" (it brings to mind a creation by Diane von Furstenberg) in black and wine. I'm really impressed with the quality and fit. It was definitely money well spent! I threw in a Mossimo envelope clutch that I picked up from Target today. I'd been looking for a large one, but not necessarily snake skin. When I happened on this one, it fit the bill size-wise.

O.k., back to Penneys! The store is chock full of latest looks and trends, such as color-blocked clothing and accessories, fabulous floral prints and cap toe pumps. I've added some of my favorites.

Cosmopolitan "Olive" ($55)

Cosmopolitan "Olive" ($55)

Mossimo for Target clutch, $19.99
Cosmopolitan "Bille" ($37)

Cosmopolitan "Edena" ($40)

Cosmopolitan "Eve" ($60); similar to those by Isabel Marant
Cosmopolitan "Alessia" ($65)
Cosmopolitan "Julia" ($45)

Cosmopolitan "Lexy" ($80)

Cosmopolitan "Odessa" ($85); similar to those by Brian Atwood
Cosmopolitan "Edena" ($40)

Cosmopolitan "Gianna" ($37)

Cosmopolitan "Gianna" ($37)
Cosmopolitan "Emily" ($37)

Cosmopolitan "Jackie" ($37)

Cosmopolitan "Ingrid" ($37)
Worthington, $25; the picture doesn't do it justice, the sleeves are actually pleated.....I had to have it!

Worthington, $25

Worthington "Phoebe" ($55)

Worthington "Phoebe" ($55)
Worthington tuxedo pants, $25

A.N.A. jeans, $27

A.N.A. faux leather jacket $40 
Allen B., $25

Bisou Bisou, $25; I bought this one as well...the actual piece is gorgeous! It's trimmed with faux leather and has a cutout (racer) back.

Bisou Bisou, $25
I Heart Ronson, $40


Nine & Co. "Tiers" ($40)


Nine & Co. "Dreese" ($42)
Nine & Co. "Kerah" ($35)

Nine & Co. "Drama" ($42)

Nine & Co. "Kerah" ($35)

Nine & Co. "Koda" ($35)
Nine & Co. "Kerah" ($40)

(jcp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment