Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Subject is JEANS

I've been on a big jeans kick lately....with so many great patterns and color choices, who can resist! In solids, I've added red, gray, burgandy, black, and a nice dark rinse. I'd been on the pattern hunt for a month or so, and thought I would try on J.C. Penneys' Arizona brand. They proved to be the absolute best of the many that I've tried.....such a great fit for  their $17 price tag.

I also found the perfect denim shirt (soft, with a well-worn feel), thanks again, to Arizona. As you will see from the picture, the sleeves roll up and can be snapped into place....I also love the snap front. Another great buy @ $17. I've worn it AT LEAST three times, since I bought it last Saturday!

Next on my list is, a solid & patterned green, a patterned yellow, and a cobalt or turquoise-type blue, both solid and patterned. We'll see how that goes!




Left to right: Fuschia & purple, Arizona super skinny jeans; JCP; black & gray print, T.J. Maxx
Red jeans, T.J. MAXX; denim shirt, Arizona Jeans; JCP


No comments:

Post a Comment