Monday, December 10, 2012

U.K. Street Style: What She's Wearing

I love the fact that this stylish group of ladies, like many of us, mixes high and low. As you will see, the names Zara and H&M are a constant.


Agata Karpeta

"I'm wearing a Marks & Spencer coat with a Solar cap and a Zara handbag."

Caterina Geremei

"I'm wearing a Maison Martin Margiela for H&M jacket with a Petit Bateau T-shirt and a Les Précieuses by Pili Collado necklace. The skirt is Marni for H&M and the bag is by Yves Saint Laurent."

Christina Korovessi

"I'm wearing Boutique 9 shoes with a Mulberry bag, Asos earrings, YE cullottes,a TR2 top, Sfera stripped top and Chloe sunnies."

Claudia

"I'm wearing a French Connection sweater with Zara skinny jeans and a fur vest and wedge trainers from Next. My necklace is from Asos and my bag is Celine."
Emily Ulrich

"My outfit consists of 3.1 Phillip Lim sweaters, an ASOS skirt, Rachel Roy heels and a Su-Shi bag"

Filio

"I'm wearing a vintage suede skirt and shirt with wedges from Asos and an Uterque bracelet."

Konstantina Tzortzi

"My coat is by Greek brand Pinkwoman and my knitwear is from Zara. The shorts and sunglasses are from H&M and the shoes are by Bershka."

Louisa Utten Todd

"I've teamed Jeffrey Campbell shoes with an Ink Apparel T-shirt and vintage leggings. Both the headdress and waistcoat are vintage too."
Madeleine Potter

"Today I'm wearing a dress from Miss Selfridge with a jacket from River Island, leggings from Topshop and a vintage fedora."

Magda Odigie

"Today I'm wearing a Zara blazer with an H&M T-shirt, Rugby Ralph Lauren jeans and shoes by Yves Saint Laurent. The jewellery is by Mawi and the sunglasses are vintage."

Margaret Cruzemark

"I'm wearing an H&M blouse with a vintage skirt, Zara shoes, a Ralph Lauren beret and a bag from Delphine Et Marinette."

Mayssa Kachicho

"I'm wearing a gilet and scarf from H&M with Topshop skinny jeans, Primark ankle boots and a Balenciaga bag."
Mertsia Sulkhanishvili

"I'm wearing a dress by Georgian designer Nino Kacharava."

Natalie Balta

"My shades are by Ray-Ban and my shirt is Juicy Couture. I'm also wearing jeans by Cheap Monday with slippers by Alexander McQueen and a bag by Jimmy Choo. I made the necklaces myself."

Rebecca Price

"My coat is from H&M and my jeans and top are from Zara. I'm also wearing New Look shoes and a bag by Accessorize." 
Elisa Jimenez, student

"My sunglasses are by Pepe Jeans. I've teamed them with a Mango jumper, Zara trousers, Massimo Dutti boots and a Guess bag."

Evangelia Chalatsakos, interior designer

"I'm wearing an Oysho scarf with a Zara coat, bag and shoes and H&M trousers."

Julie Adler, fashion stylist

"I've teamed a Zara coat and shorts with a shirt from H&M, Jimmy Choo boots and a Balenciaga bag."

Bo-Na Layla Hyun, student

"My jacket is from South Korea and I've customised it with a collar from H&M. The shirt, top and shorts are all from Primark and the shoes are by Miss Sixty. I'm also carrying a Paul's Boutique bag."
Georgina Marling, director of the Saatchi Gallery

"I'm wearing Urban Outfitters sunglasses with Manolo Blahnik shoes, Zara Kids jeans and a COS poncho."

Jessica Nath, intern

"I'm wearing a Gaastra scarf with a French Connection coat and a Selected Fun sweater. The trousers are from Zara and the bag is by Street Level."

Linzi Hyde, accountant

"Both my coat and top are from ASOS and I've teamed them with an Opal boutique skirt, a Dorothy Perkins necklace, Oasis boots and a Topshop bag."
Olivia Williamson, graduate

"My coat is from H&M and the jacket is from Zara. I made the collar on the coat myself and everything else is Topshop. My bag is by Mulberry."

Stevi Samson, singer/songwriter

"I'm wearing a cardigan from Zara with a shirt from ASOS, Topshop trousers and Marks & Spencer shoes."

(Vogue U.K.)

1 comment:

  1. Great Post-You got some great photos:) was lovely to meet you! Tweet me if you're going to the next event of tomorrow.it would be nice to see you again.
    Thank's& Regard's
    Peter
    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete