Tuesday, January 1, 2013

About Olivia.........

As 2012 comes to close, we're innundated with various end-of-the-year lists. The most popular among those is usually "The Best Dressed." My choice, as well as some others, is the perpetually chic Olivia Palermo. Prior to a couple of days ago, I  actually had no clue that she was a socialite and former cast member of The City (I don't watch reality shows, so I'd never heard of it), in addition to being a model. I was always so taken with her style, that I didn't usually read anything associated with her various pictures, other than the particular designer that she was wearing.

She's among that rare breed who ALWAYS looks good. Whether she's walking her dog or attending a social event, she's sure to turn heads. I love the fact she mixes prints, textures, and colors with perfection. I've featured some of my favorites, of her many looks.




































(images: people.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment