Thursday, November 14, 2013

Masha Markina Wears Fall Style for Diego Uchitel in D Magazine

I usually don't care for those editorials where the models are layered with so many pieces that you can't really see or appreciate the clothing. This one however caught my eye. I love the fact that each gorgeous item is distinguishable. I'm also drawn to the idea of wearing pretty leggings or tights under a fluttery skirt through the winter months. I tend to lean on my favorite pants and jeans as it gets colder, but this is a reminder that I need to mix in maxi dresses and skirts.



The Style of the Season – Appearing in a fall fashion story for the latest issue of D Magazine, model Masha Markina wears all the luxurious layers and textures of the season. Photographed by Diego Uchitel and styled by Carlo Alberto Pregnolato, the blonde model dons cozy knits, wild animal prints and metallic accents in the dynamic studio snaps. (Fashion Gone Rogue)








(fashiongonerogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment