Monday, November 18, 2013

The Magazine Clutch

While strolling through T.J. Maxx recently, my eye caught a really cute magazine clutch tucked in a "clutch bin." It was love at first sight! Much to my dismay, I found that the snap closure, which is magnetic, was not working properly. Darn it! Undeterred, I went home and found a batch on amazon.com. I chose number one. The first picture is the backside and the other is the front. I really like the "pops" of red!

It's a versatile little number, as it can be carried as a clutch, or worn as a shoulder or crossbody bag. A long chain is attached. Perfect for day or night, it's a snazzy addition to one's look. There are a variety of styles available around the web. Those featured here are from amazon.com (priced at $25). You can also find them on shopthreecoolcats.com (priced at $42) and Ebay (priced at $28 and up).

On outing to Dillards last week, I ran across another fun bag....Betsey Johnson's Taxi wristlet, shown in the last two pictures. It's really, really cute, and so unique! I'm still thinking about that one. It can also be found on zappos.com, 6.pm.com,  hsn.com, and others.








Image: zappos.com

Image: zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment