Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Palazzo Pants

After some searching, I found palazzo pants that I absolutely love! They're NY & Company's "city" pant. the quality is superb, as is the fit. They're made from a nice crepe fabric that flows nicely. The fact that they bear a navy stripe is just icing on the cake. The run a bit long, which works for me since I'm tall. I personally think that they would look good with a nice cuff, for those who have length issues. They're pretty much sold out online, so I found mine in-store.

What I love most about palazzo/wide leg pants, is that they are so versatile. Top them with a boyfriend or fitted blazer with 3/4 length sleeves, a tank, fitted tee or a shorter full top like that in picture ten. The list goes on. I also have the pair in picture two, which made from a lightweight poplin. Those are favorites as well. I'm now contemplating Peter Som's version for Kohls. I love the print and stripes combination.



NY & Company, $32.97; nyandcompany.com

XCVI, $123; zappos.com
Philosophy, $41.50; lastcall.com

Mink Pink, $88; amazon.com
Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage, $685.09; farfetch.com

Brigitte Bailey, $48; zappos.com
Arden B., $64 (add'l 40% off) 

Arden B., $59 (add'l 40% off) 
Arden B., $69 (add'l 40% off) 

Arden B., $69 (add'l 40% off) ardenb.com
Lily Pulitzer, $158

Lily Pulitzer, $148; lilypulitzer.com
Jean Paul Gaultier Vault, $2,620.11; farfetch.com

Peter Som, $32.40; kohls.com
Talk About Pants, $54.99; modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment