Thursday, February 5, 2015

New In

I'm currently in the process of closet cleaning.....getting rid of shoes, clothing and coats that I'm no longer wearing, or just need replacing. The fun in that of course, is shopping for new stuff! While out earlier this week, I ran across a pair of Dolce Vita boots at Nordstrom Rack, that I'd actually planned to order from Amazon. Not only are they stylish and comfortable, but a perfect shade of tan for mixing and matching.

In addition, I found Sebago Docksides at Burlington Coat Factory. I've actully never owned, or had the desire for this type of shoe, but I was instantly taken by the metallic colors. I tried them on, and really liked the look. They're great casual for spring and summer.


DV by Dolce Vita Fio Woven Chukka, $47.89; amazon.com

Sebago Seashell Two-eye Docksides, $95; shermanbrothers.com

Sebago Seashell Two-eye Docksides, $95; shermanbrothers.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment