Thursday, February 12, 2015

New In

I finally picked up two coats that I'd had my eye on. I'm wearing gray quite often these days, and needed just the right coat. I've tried others, but Liz Claiborne's is by far the best fit and look. It's nice and soft, just the right weight and will easily transition from casual to dressy. You may remember that I featured Worthington's pastel cocoon coat in a previous post......I knew then that it was a must. The color is just as soft and pretty as the coat itself. I love the fit, whether buttoned or unbuttoned, it's very flattering. When it's cold out, I can't handle a skimpy coat!

The Modern Vice's Monaco loafer is definitely a need! They're a steal for the price ($19.99)! The retail price is somewhere around $120. The snake print also comes in red and black and there are suede and metallic pairs as well. I'm completely sold on Modern Vice footwear....great quality for the price. I check tjmaxx.com often for their shoes, as I know that I won't find them anywhere else for the prices that they offer.


Liz Claiborne Wool-blend Chesterfield Coat; jcp.com

Worthington Over-sized Cocoon Coat; jcp.com


Modern Vice Leather Snake Print Loafer; tjmaxx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment