Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New In

I mentioned a month or so back, that I've cleaned out my closet, and am enjoying replacing and adding new pieces. Featured are some recent additions.



Pointed Faux Leather Loafers, $24.90; forever21.com.

The quality of this shoe actually belies it's $24.90 price. They appear just as pictured. Not only was I sold on the chic black and white, I can wear them the better part of the year with many looks. They're similar to Tibi's version which is featured below. If given a choice between the two, I'd still choose those by Forever21. You can't go wrong with a "classic!"

Tibi  "Denni" Loafers (no longer available)

a.n.a. Knot-Front Blouse, $19.99 (add'l 25% off)

I actually bought this top in black last year, and absolutely love it! I'm excited to find it in various colors this year. It's made from a nice fabric that's a bit crinkly, and doesn't wrinkle easily. While the front is straight, the back is elasticized at the waist. Perfect with a floral or cropped jacket on cooler days.

a.n.a. Knot-Front Blouse, $19.99 (add'l 25% off)

Love By Design Elbow Sleeve Chiffon Kimono, $19.99

What sold me on this kimono is that it's fuller and longer than those that I usually see. I'm all about the "flow!" Of course the mix of colors was another selling point.



Worthington Colorblock Jacket, $39.99 (add'l 25% off); jcp.com

I've featured this fabulous jacket at least once, or maybe twice, and decided that I wanted to add this to my closet for spring. While I like a nice trench, I'm opting for something with a bit more pizazz. There's also a beautiful, bright yellow coat (lightweight and easy to dress up or down) by Liz Claiborne that I let get away. It is completely sold out online. I'm hoping that I'll find it in one of my local stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment