Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bonjour!

More fabulous looks from the streets of Paris.


Now that's the Anna that I've come to know and love! She's at Fendi,, and obviously wearing the same.

Add caption

Sofie Valkiers

Anna Dello Russo

I featured this look earlier in the week, but it was just a side view. Now that I see it in it's entirety, it's even more fabulous!
I love this! The suede pants are the focal point, while the rest is more sedate.

Yes, that's Daphne Guinness


A little print mixing never hurts!

This was also featured earlier in the week, but it was a back view. It's unique, without being too costume-y
This look is so simple, but it's one of my favorites....I love that skirt!

Stella McCartney jumpsuit

Vibrant red is always a do!


A nice way to "class up" a pair of cutoffs.

Chanel

Sophia Webster sandals



Yes!



This is all about ease. So chic!


Susie Lau is Wearing a J.W. Anderson top and Christopher Kane skirt.
Miroslava Duma

Lily Collins

Mis Wen Wen
Love, love this look! Culottes done right!
(Miroslava Duma)

Marissa Tomei

Anna Dello Russo

Again!



Wearing Isabel Marant


Photos: elle.com; harpersbazaar.com; wmagazine.com; wwd.com; style.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for provides great informatic and Nice Blog, this blog is very informative & valuable for me. I will wait for your kindly new information about Artificial jewellery manufacturers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete