Monday, December 14, 2015

Green Monday!

 I ordered a couple of things that I'd already had my eye on, and really need.



Eva Mendes Collection - Tate Sweater Coat, $89.95; (40% off plus free shipping) nyandcompany.com
This is just a great piece for the closet. Dress it up or down, wear it with pants or jeans, or as it's worn here. I love a versatile piece! So far, there's been one review, and it wasn't good----we all know how that goes. I can hardly wait to see it up close and personal.

Evelyn K Marled Fringed Kimono, $34.99; (free shipping) tjmaxx.com

I love this!!! I'm all about the cozy and snuggly stuff this time of year. As I listened to the wind blow outside my window this morning, I quickly added it to the cart! It will definitely be one of my go-to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment