Friday, February 5, 2016

New In

I'm in "tops-mode" this week. Here are couple that I picked up yesterday.


7th Avenue Design Studio - Poet Blouse - Floral, $46.95 (BOGO 50% off)

I bought this in-store yesterday. The picture doesn't quite do it justice, as the genuine article is much more vibrant.

7th Avenue Design Studio Belted Tunic - Super-Soft Chambray, $49.95

I bought this one yesterday as well. It's just as it's described.....super-soft. I love the wide belt and bell sleeves. It's such a versatile piece, and I look forward to wearing it often!

7th Avenue Design Studio Belted Tunic - Blue Streak, $49.95; (nyandcompany.com)

I like this style as well, but I think the chambray best serves my needs.
msgm Belted Cotton and Linen-Blend Tunic, $315; netaporter.com

Yet another version.

No comments:

Post a Comment